BUSINESS AND PROPERTY VALUATIONS
You may be interested to learn that Rosens are one of the only recognised Agents in the country who can produce accurate valuations of Freehold and Leasehold fish & chip shops and catering businesses.
Rosens are recognised and instructed by virtually all professional bodies, including banks, solicitors and accountants. Rosens have also acted many times on behalf of the solicitors indemnity insurers for numerous specialised requirements, where the Fried Fish and allied trade’s are concerned.
Our expert valuation department can be utilised for a number of reasons, the majority of which would include:
• Valuation in connection with a private sale
• Valuation in connection with a private purchase
• Valuation where a compulsory purchase order has been issued
• Partnership buyout or divorce settlement
• For the purpose of arranging a business loan
• Liquidation and receivership requirements
• Ascertaining values from previous years for taxation purposes
• Valuation where litigation is pending
• Valuation where probate is pending
Our services, when carrying out and preparing a business valuation on a catering concern, would incorporate a personal inspection of the business, full description of premises, sight and comment on the businesses trading accounts, together with profit and loss calculations to ascertain the goodwill value of the business, equipment and all Fixtures & Fittings.
In addition, where it is required for past values to be prepared and proven, Rosens have one of the largest archiving facilities of fish & chip shops in the country, so are able (unlike any other agency) to produce details of 1000’s of other fish & chip shops sold throughout the country. This is extremely valuable information when comparisons are required of other businesses and what they were marketed or sold for in years gone by.
To learn more about our Expert Business Valuations, please contact us in confidence on: 020 8539 6426